This competition is now closed, thank you for entering.
Like Us on Facebook for a chance to win four Ice Skating tickets at Waterfront Winterland in Swansea.
The winner will be chosen at random from all the people who have liked the Swansea Christmas page by 2.00pm on Wednesday 19 December 2012.
Terms and conditions
By entering this competition, you agree to these terms and conditions. We advise you to print and keep a copy of these terms and conditions for your reference.
1. This competition is open to all residents of the UK aged 16 or over, excluding the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man, City and County of Swansea employees, anyone connected with the competition and their close relatives. Proof of age and eligibility may be requested. The City and County of Swansea reserves the right to withhold the prize if proof of age is not produced when required.
2. Entrants must ‘like’ the Swansea Christmas Facebook page and not an individual post to be included in the draw.
3. The City and County of Swansea reserves the right to publish the name of the winning entrant on Facebook.
4. The competition will be promoted via the Swansea Christmas Facebbok page and other pages belonging to the City and County of Swansea, on Twitter @my_swansea and at www.swanseachristmas.com
5. Entry by liking www.facebook.com/swanseachristmas only
6. The competition will open on-line from 11 December 2012 and will close at 2.00pm on Wednesday 19 December 2012.
7. There will be one winner selected at random on Wednesday, 19 December 2012 from the people who have ‘liked’ the Swansea Christmas Facebook page.
8. The winner will be contacted by the City and County of Swansea on Wednesday, 19 December 2012, via Facebook. If we cannot contact the winning entrant for any reason after 14 days, we will reserve the right to offer the prize to the next best entry selected at random.
9. All entries will be retained for 3 months after the competition to allow for this.
10. The selection decision will be final and no correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
11. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be sold. There is no cash alternative to the stated prize.
12. The ice skating tickets can be picked up at the Waterfront Winterland skatehouse. This delivery arrangement is to be confirmed with the winner to ensure security.
14. The prize may be subject to health and safety considerations. Please visit www.swanseachristmas.com in respect of these details.
15. The City and County of Swansea may disqualify entries from winning if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that they are in breach of the terms and conditions.
16. The City and County of Swansea reserve the right to cancel this competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
17. The City and County of Swansea does not accept any responsibility for any network congestion, technical failure or other problem in any line, network, system, provider or otherwise which results in any communication not being properly recorded or received.
18. The City and County of Swansea may amend these terms and conditions without notice, by posting changes to them on this website.
19. These terms and conditions are governed by and enforced in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
20. The City and County of Swansea has arranged this competition in good faith but, to the fullest extent allowed by law, accepts no responsibility for loss or damages as a result of anyone participating in the competition or any aspect of the prize awarded. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit the City and County of Swansea’s liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence. Your legal rights as a consumer are not affected.
21. This competition is promoted by the City and County of Swansea, Culture and Tourism, Marketing Services of Room 135, Penllergaer Offices, Penllergaer, Swansea, SA4 9GJ. Tel: 01792 635430. www.myswansea.com
22. Any complaints relating to this Facebook ‘Like’ competition 2012 should be sent in writing to City and County of Swansea, Culture and Tourism, Marketing Services of Room 135, Penllergaer Offices, Penllergaer, Swansea, SA4 9GJ or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org giving full details of the complaint and any supporting documentation. Any complaint will be handled in line with the City and County of Swansea complaint procedure, a copy of which is available on request.
This post is also available in: Welsh