Temporary road closures which will come into play on November 16 include:
2.00pm – 9.00pm
- Guildhall North Road – For its entire length
4.30pm – 7.00pm
- East Burrows Road – From the junction with Somerset Place to its junction with Cambrian Place.
- Somerset Place – For its whole length
- Ferry Side – For its whole length
- Bath Lane – For its whole length
- Adelaide Street – From its junction with Bath Lane and Somerset Place
- Victoria Road/Quay Parade – At the junction with Wind Street, whilst the parade crosses over between Somerset
- Place and Wind Street, this will be for a short period of time and will be done in blocks so traffic can still flow.
- Wind Street – For its whole length
- Caer Street – For its whole length
- Castle Bailey Street – For its whole length
- Castle Street – For its whole length
- College Street – For its whole length
- The Kingsway – From its junction with College Street to junction with Dillwyn Street (Westbound bus and taxi lanes).
- From its junction with Belle Vue Way to St Helens Road (Westbound left hand lane only).
- St Helens Road – From its junction from Guildhall Road South to its junction with the Kingsway.
- St Helens Crescent – From its junction with Guildhall Road South to junction with Brynymor Road and St Helens Road
- Guildhall South Road – From its junction with Guildhall Road North to St Helens Crescent
This post is also available in: Welsh